Wednesday, June 3, 2015

{Recipe Redo} Orzo Stuffed Peppers

 

 

My blog will be celebrating its third anniversary in a little over a month and there are now a lot of great recipes in the archives. I tend to make a rotation of favorites and new recipes, but for some reason don't go back and try a successful recipe for a second time, even though it was great. Sometimes the fun in cooking is in trying and succeeding with a new recipe.

From time to time, I am going to go back into my archives and redo a recipe that I really liked, but have not put into my meal rotation. I decided to start with one of my favorites. This recipe for Orzo Stuffed Peppers is light, healthy and makes a beautiful presentation. It is a great meal for company, as well as your family. I have made this dish both meatless and with ground turkey and it is great both ways. With a simple fruit salad, it made a colorful and delicious weekday meal.

Happy Wednesday!

 

{Linking with these friends}


A Stroll Thru Life

Savvy Southern Style

The Charm of Home

Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

Gooseberry Patch

Between Naps on the Porch

Cozy Little House

Sunny Simple Life

Live Laugh Rowe

Skip To My Lou

Rooted in Thyme

DIY by Design

No Minimalist Here

Stonegable

Rattlebridge Farm

 

 

10 comments:

  1. YUM! I will be having this on my dinner table soon:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three years goes by quickly, doesn't it. My blog will be 3 years old in Aug. These peppers look delish. I love orzo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so yummy! Yay for almost 3 years of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delicious! I love a good stuffed pepper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, Vicki! I just pinned the recipe - must try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love comfort food like these. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A scrumptious pepper dish! Congratulations in advance on 3 years of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds yummy! I have only used rice. Will have to try this recipe with Orzo. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Comments are my favorite, so I can get to know you :-)

I always answer comments via email, but if your settings don't allow that, your reply will be here. (So come back to see my reply or check the box for follow up comments)



Michigan ➡️ Florida
family, books, gardening, palm trees, the beach, golf, up north, msu football, detroit tigers, walking with my dog, trying new recipes, musicals, BBC, martinis, yoga, lilly

Search This Blog


Follow on Bloglovin



about me (12) BBC (25) blog (34) books (171) christmas (90) cocktails (48) Diabetes (68) DIY (100) downsizing (22) empty nest (97) entertaining (67) faith (26) family (160) florida (124) florida house tour (12) food (291) friends (130) gardening (80) health and beauty (13) home (143) Let’s Cook Together (3) life (531) movies (11) my daughters (194) nana time (5) nature (50) pinterest (120) pinterest success (68) puppy (28) quarantine (18) reality tv (37) recipe redo (12) repurpose (2) sewing (4) shopping (23) sports (74) tv and movies (89) walking (50) wedding (25) yoga (14)

 

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved